At our recreational dispensary, we offer an impressive selection of cannabis flower, concentrates, pre-rolls, edibles, topicals, tinctures, beverages and CBD products. Whether you are just beginning your cannabis journey or an experienced enthusiast, AMCH strives to provide great customer service, with experienced budtenders who are ready and willing to help. Visit our pot shop to discuss any questions you may have about cannabis.
- Flower and pre-roll joints
- Extracts and concentrates
- Beverages and edibles
- Oils and tinctures
- Accessories: pipes, dab rigs, rolling papers, lighters, and more! Plus, you can order ahead for pickup! Both medical and recreational orders will be ready within 15 minutes!
FAQs When Buying Cannabis From a Westminster Weed Dispensary
How much cannabis can I buy in one visit?
Colorado state law allows cannabis customers to buy up to 800 milligrams of product containing THC in a single day. That purchase can include a maximum of 800 milligrams of edibles, 1 ounce of flower and 8 grams of concentrates, or a combination of each of the three. The purchase of CBD products without THC do not count as part of your daily purchase limit. The state purchase limit does not apply to how many dispensaries a customer can visit or purchase from in a single day. But the maximum daily purchase limit will apply by calculating the combined total of all purchases from all dispensaries.
What do I need to bring with me to make a purchase?
In Colorado, the purchase of cannabis is age restricted to adults who are at least 21 years old. When coming to our CO dispensary, you must have proof of legal age with either a current and valid government-issued ID, such as a state-issued driver’s license, Colorado Native American Tribe Card, military ID or passport. Medical marijuana patients must also present a valid medical marijuana card.
Is weed legal in Westminster, CO?
Recreational and medical marijuana is legal in Colorado for adult use on private property. This is also true in Westminster.
What Attractions Are Nearby?
Make sure to enjoy some fun along the way when you schedule your visit to our Alternative Medicine Capitol Hill cannabis store, including stops at:
- the Confluence Park in Denver, CO, a peaceful riverside park that includes kayak access, walking trails, bike paths, park benches and grassy lawns to relax and enjoy nature.
- the Denver Museum of Nature & Science in Denver, CO, a family-friendly option known for a variety of interactive exhibits and museum displays that include wildlife dioramas and a planetarium.
How to Get to AMCH!
Before you go, make sure you know how to get to the cannabis shop! Find general directions for driving from Denver, CO here. This best recreational dispensary is located at 1301 N. Marion St., Denver, CO 80218. Visit the best dispensary today!