Alternative Medicine Capitol Hill is also committed to providing superior customer service, and we do that with our expert budtenders who are eager to assist. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced cannabis user, our budtenders can help determine the best options to serve your medical or recreational needs. Visit our weed store to see for yourself our commitment to an impressive selection and great customer service.
- Flower and pre-roll joints
- Extracts and concentrates
- Beverages and edibles
- Oils and tinctures
- Accessories: pipes, dab rigs, rolling papers, lighters, and more! Plus, you can order ahead for pickup! Both medical and recreational orders will be ready within 15 minutes!
FAQs When Buying Cannabis From a Englewood Weed Dispensary
How much cannabis can I buy in one visit?
In Colorado, state law allows cannabis customers to purchase a maximum of 800 milligrams of products with THC each day. That can include up to 800 milligrams of edibles, 1 ounce of flower and 8 grams of concentrates, or a combination. CBD products without THC do not count towards the limit. The purchase limit does not apply to how many dispensaries a customer can visit, just the total of all purchases in one day from all dispensaries.
What do I need to bring with me to make a purchase?
In the state of Colorado, cannabis consumption and purchase is limited to adults who are at least 21 years old. When visiting our Englewood dispensary, you should make sure you have a current government-issued ID to verify your age, such as a state driver’s license, military ID or passport or Colorado Native American Tribe Card. Medical marijuana patients must have a medical marijuana card.
Is weed legal in Englewood, CO?
Recreational and medical marijuana is legal in Colorado for adult use on private property, including in Englewood.
What Attractions Are Nearby?
When planning your visit to our Englewood, CO dispensary, take advantage of the fun stops you will find along the way, including:
- The Denver Art Museum in Denver, CO, which offers a grand collection of Western and regional art on a campus that includes two buildings, with one showcasing the architectural design of Daniel Libeskind.
- The Denver Free Walking Tours in Denver, CO, a way to see the city that you thought you knew like no other, with a more than two-hour tour of downtown, the Capitol and Civic Center Park and plenty of interesting history and insights.
How to Get to AMCH!
Before you go, make sure you know how to get to the cannabis shop! Find general directions for driving from Denver, CO here. This best recreational dispensary is located at 1301 N. Marion St., Denver, CO 80218. Visit the best dispensary today!