Alternative Medicine Capitol Hill also strives to provide great customer service, offering experienced budtenders who are eager to assist. No matter if you are a beginner or an experienced cannabis user, our budtenders will help you determine what suits your unique medical or recreational needs best. Visit our weed store to see first-hand the many products that we offer.
- Flower and pre-roll joints
- Extracts and concentrates
- Beverages and edibles
- Oils and tinctures
- Accessories: pipes, dab rigs, rolling papers, lighters, and more! Plus, you can order ahead for pickup! Both medical and recreational orders will be ready within 15 minutes!
FAQs When Buying Cannabis From a Commerce City Weed Dispensary
How much cannabis can I buy in one visit?
Colorado state law allows cannabis customers to buy up to 800 milligrams of product containing THC in a single day. That purchase can include a maximum of 800 milligrams of edibles, 1 ounce of flower and 8 grams of concentrates, or a combination of each of the three. The purchase of CBD products without THC do not count as part of your daily purchase limit. The state purchase limit does not apply to how many dispensaries a customer can visit or purchase from in a single day. But the maximum daily purchase limit will apply by calculating the combined total of all purchases from all dispensaries.
What do I need to bring with me to make a purchase?
In Colorado, state law restricts the consumption and purchase of cannabis to adults who are 21 years old or older. When visiting our recreational dispensary, you should bring a current government-issued ID to verify your age, such as a state driver’s license, Colorado Native American Tribe Card, military ID or passport. Medical marijuana patients must possess a valid medical marijuana card.
Is weed legal in Commerce City, CO?
Recreational and medical marijuana is legal in Colorado for adult use on private property. This is true in Commerce City, as well.
Other Reasons to Visit AMCH from Commerce City, CO
When planning your visit to our Commerce City, CO dispensary, make sure to take advantage of the fun destinations you will find along the way, including:
- the Denver Firefighters Museum in Denver, CO, a treat for true firefighter enthusiasts that features a collection of exhibits and galleries about the history of the Denver fire department, located in a 1909 fire station.
- the 16th Street Mall in Denver, CO, a collection of more than 250 stores, including 40 outdoor cafes, that stretches more than a mile long. This mall is a favorite tourist stop due to its iconic design to resemble a rattlesnake.
How to Get to AMCH!
Before you go, make sure you know how to get to the cannabis shop! Find general directions for driving from Denver, CO here. This best recreational dispensary is located at 1301 N. Marion St., Denver, CO 80218. Visit the best dispensary today!