The Stratos line is expected to expand in the future and now includes:
- Stratos tincture
- CBD full spectrum 500 mg and 1000 mg
- Energy, relax and sleep 1:1 tinctures, 100 mg THC, 100 mg CBD
- CBD 15:1
- Stratos pills
- CBD full spectrum 300 mg and 750 mg
- Energy, relax and sleep THC full spectrum
- CBD 15:1
- Stratos CBD, Isolate tablets, 750 mg
- Stratos topicals
- Stratos THC
- Energy, relax and sleep pills, 10 mg
- Edibles, tinctures and topicals
- Slow Burns cannabis infused joints
- Rosin “RaZen” infused joint and cartridge
- Cosmos Jupiter distillate infused joint
Who makes Stratos products?
Stratos, a Pueblo, CO.-based cannabis company, offers pharmaceutical grade products with THC and CBD. The company employs 30 workers from the Pueblo area and distributes products in 600 stores across the state of Colorado. Stratos products are produced with Colorado-grown cannabis and hemp, and are safety tested for pesticides, microbial growth, potency, and residual solvents. Stratos’ CBD products include a Certificate of Analysis that provides testing results.
What is different about Stratos products?
Stratos is committed to pharmaceutical-grade production methods, with guidelines for accuracy, reproducibility and cleanliness. As a result, Stratos products maintain the same consistency and reproducibility found in over-the-counter products and prescription drugs. The company maintains this quality by relying on a combined 80 years of pharmaceutical knowledge and business experience from its founders.